Friday, June 24, 2022
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
This fair-style event will feature engaging information booths from the SIIP projects and other opportunities for older adults living with dementia and youth. Find out how you can get involved in these programs in the Region of Waterloo.
Be sure to stop by the Fitness Room from 1:30 to 3 p.m. and learn about some of the Age-Friendly fitness classes offered.
Light refreshments provided
Free parking, located directly in front of the new facility
Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex – Community Pavilion (attached by a pedestrian bridge)
101 Father David Bauer Drive, Waterloo, (west entrance).
- Schlegel-UW Research Institute for Aging
- Support Through the Generations- African Family Revival Organization project
- Virtual Villages- Fairview Parkwood Communities Project
- Sharing our Voices – Alzheimer Society of Wellington Waterloo project
- Taking Interest in People – Conestoga College project
- Age-Friendly Waterloo Committee
- Green Bench, facilitating discussions
- Waterloo Region Dementia Advocacy Group
Hosted by the Supporting Inclusion through Intergenerational Partnerships project at the Schlegel-UW Research Institute for Aging in collaboration with the City of Waterloo Age-Friendly Cities Committee.